Friday, January 8, 2010

A few of my favourite things...








The Crabapple Cupcake Bakery cookbook is one of my favourite cookbooks. It features heaps of delicious recipes and tips for baking the perfect cupcakes. It also inspired the cupcakes above, which I made for my friends birthday.






Bakerella is my number one favourite baking blog! I visit it every week and am often found drooling over the keyboard or goggling over her latest creations. I got the ideas for the cupcakes above from Bakerella. Visit her at bakerella.com if you haven't already!






My cake shaped timer is so cute! I use it every time I bake.








Cute cupcake cases are essential! These are by Robert Gordon.







And that will have to do for tonight as I am getting tired :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails