Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Toblerone Mini Muffins

When I first saw these here, I thought mm yum! And they were yummy, but not as yummy as I would have liked. Still, they are an easy muffin to make so I think I might make it again-maybe with more chocolate! By the way, sorry I haven't posted anything for 2 weeks- I spend too much time looking at other people's blogs than doing my own!


Here's what you will need to make them: 1 cup plain flour, 1/4 cup cocoa powder, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 60g melted butter, 1/3 cup milk, 1 egg and 100g Toblerone chocolate


Sift flour, cocoa and baking powder into a bowl.

















Stir in sugar. Make a well in the center.









Whisk butter and milk in a jug.



Add in lightly beaten egg.




Pour into well.

Stir to combine.





Roughly chop the Toblerone.


Stir Toblerone pieces into mixture.


Three-quarter fill mini muffin cases with mixture. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees C for about 10 to 12 minutes.

Aww aren't they cute! Enjoy them while they're hot!




Or, grab a marshmallow,

Stick a toothpick into the muffin and marshmallow,

And microwave for 10 to 15 seconds. Mmm gooey...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails