Thursday, December 9, 2010

Countdown to Christmas!

Yay! The countdown to Christmas is on! Only 16 days to go! This weekend we will be putting up our Christmas lights and next weekend we will get our Christmas tree. We have a wooden one (below) that my sister and I helped my dad make. It has hooks on it to hang decorations on.




Ainsley made this advent calender last year from material scraps. We filled it up with Magical Elves and other yummy chocolates!

This is our cute dog Lily wearing a Santa hat. She has grown so much since I last put pictures on here.



I made this wreath last year from twigs out of our garden. I wrapped the twigs around a thick piece of wire shaped into a circle and secured them with thinner pieces of wire. I also made the angel hanging inside the wreath. She has cloves for hair and a pair of wire wings.





That's all for now. I haven't been doing much baking lately but I will be doing some Christmas baking soon and will post pictures.
Lots of Love,
Little Miss Cupcake xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails