Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hi! Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. Our internet connection was really slow last week so it would have taken ages to post something.
I thought I would post a couple of things I've made recently. I made this pie a couple of weeks ago. It is like a lemon meringue pie except pineapple. The recipe for the pie is by Perrys' Plate and I used Pioneer Woman's recipe for the pie crust, which actually came from a woman named Sylvia.


It was delicious!

I also made this cake last week using Pioneer Woman's recipe. It was also super yummy.

Yum!



And in keeping with the fruity theme, I thought I would post this picture of a strawberry pillow I made. Not edible but totally cute :) The instructions come from a book called Sew Pretty Homestyle by Tone Finnanger, which is full of heaps of gorgeous things to sew.



And that's about all for now.
Lots of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails